2017 SUMMER DANCE CONCERT's
Tireless, Dedicated Co-Chairs
Jan Simus Curry
Our major sponsors include the Amon G. Carter Foundation, Dubose Family Foundation, Garvey Texas Foundation, Ryan Foundation, and the William E. Scott Foundation. Thank you.
- Thanks to The Heart of the Ranch at Clearfork, for their willingness provide support as we move to a new venue this year!
- Ballet Concerto poster printing has been generously donated by Ann and Jeff Garrison of RS Graphics/Redstone Visual Impression. For information, Ann@redstonevisual.com or call 817-921-9230.
- Tickets to the City is our valued partner for ticketed and web support. We are so very grateful to Greg Ricks and Sean Foushee for their help and honor their dedication, talent, and love of our wonderful city's culture and creativity. For more, visit http://ticketstothecity.com/ and tell them we sent you!
- Media sponsor is Fort Worth Business Press. Rich Conner and his team are donating advertising exposure for and editorial attention to the SUMMER DANCE CONCERT 2017. Thank you!
- Our 2017 commemorative poster artist is Avery Kelly, whose original oil on canvas, Art of the Dance, will be auctioned off to benefit Ballet Concerto on Thursday, June 22, at the Ballet, Burgers & Beaujolais gala dinner and performance. Avery, we appreciate you and are in awe of your talent!
- We are excited, too, about participating sponsor Steel City Pops, a delicious option for refreshing enjoyment at The Heart of the Ranch during the performances!
- Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty's CULTURAL DISTRICT office is supporting advertising in 360 West magazine. Thank you!
Underwriting & Sponsorships
It's not too late to be a participating sponsor this year! The annual SUMMER DANCE CONCERT is made possible through individual, corporate and foundation donations and concert sponsorships. The underwriting enables the company to offer their production free to the public. 2017 Art of the Dance sponsorships are available at the following levels: Etoile Sponsors $ 25,000 Pas de Deux Sponsors 10,000 Corps de Ballet Sponsors 5,000 Encore Sponsors 1,500. Email us at email@example.com or call Jan Simus Curry, (817) 763-5087.
Ballet Concerto is always seeking volunteers to help with both our summer and our winter performances, too. Volunteers are invaluable to the success of our SUMMER DANCE CONCERT and A Holiday Special. Tasks of volunteers include; seating and ushering people, working at the concession stand and gift store, and helping with questions. No experience with ballet or events is necessary. If you are interested in volunteering, please sign up here.