Ballet Concerto is a professional non-profit performing arts organization that exists to make ballet and other forms of dance available to audiences of all ages and socio-economic backgrounds.
Ballet Concerto’s F.I.N.D. program aims to introduce ballet to young students who would otherwise have little opportunity to experience the joy of dance. F.I.N.D. provides students with the opportunity to take ballet lessons in school.
Ballet Concerto's Outreach Programs take dance to you. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our contact page and get in touch!
Our major sponsors include the Amon G. Carter Foundation, Dubose Family Foundation, Garvey Texas Foundation, Ryan Foundation, and the William E. Scott Foundation. Thank you!
- The Heart of the Ranch at Clearfork, for their willingness provide support as we move to a new venue this year!
- Ballet Concerto poster printing has been generously donated by Ann and Jeff Garrison of RS Graphics/Redstone Visual Impression. For information, Ann@redstonevisual.com or call 817-921-9230.
- Tickets to the City is our valued partner for ticketing and web support. We are so very grateful to Greg Ricks and Sean Foushee for their help and honor their dedication, talent, and love of our wonderful city's culture and creativity. For more, visit http://ticketstothecity.com/ and tell them we sent you!
- Media sponsor is Fort Worth Business Press. Rich Conner and his team are donating advertising exposure for and editorial attention to the SUMMER DANCE CONCERT 2017. Thank you!
- Our 2017 commemorative poster artist is Avery Kelly, whose original oil on canvas, Art of the Dance, will be auctioned off to benefit Ballet Concerto on Thursday, June 22, at the Ballet, Burgers & Beaujolais gala dinner and performance.
- We are excited, too, about participating sponsor Steel City Pops, a delicious option for refreshing enjoyment at The Heart of the Ranch during the performances!
- Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty's CULTURAL DISTRICT office is supporting advertising in 360 West magazine. Thank you!