At Ballet Concerto, we are committed to providing professional ballet to students of all backgrounds. As a non-profit run solely on donations and the help of our wonderful volunteers, Ballet Concerto is always seeking the help of generous donors. Donations make our programs, classes and performances possible. Please help us provide students with the experience of dance and bring ballet to the Fort Worth community. Donations of any size are greatly appreciated.
If you would like to make a donation to Ballet Concerto, please download the form here.
Our major sponsors include the Amon G. Carter Foundation, Dubose Family Foundation, Garvey Texas Foundation, Ryan Foundation, and the William E. Scott Foundation. Thank you.
SUMMER DANCE CONCERTO Supporters
- Thanks to The Heart of the Ranch at Clearfork, for their willingness provide support as we move to a new venue this year!
- Ballet Concerto poster printing has been generously donated by Ann and Jeff Garrison of RS Graphics/Redstone Visual Impression. For information, Ann@redstonevisual.com or call 817-921-9230.
- Tickets to the City is our valued partner for ticketed and web support. We are so very grateful to Greg Ricks and Sean Foushee for their help and honor their dedication, talent, and love of our wonderful city's culture and creativity. For more, visit http://ticketstothecity.com/ and tell them we sent you!
- Media sponsor is Fort Worth Business Press. Rich Conner and his team are donating advertising exposure for and editorial attention to the SUMMER DANCE CONCERT 2017. Thank you!
- Our 2017 commemorative poster artist is Avery Kelly, whose original oil on canvas, Art of the Dance, will be auctioned off to benefit Ballet Concerto on Thursday, June 22, at the Ballet, Burgers & Beaujolais gala dinner and performance. Avery, we appreciate you and are in awe of your talent!
- We are excited, too, about participating sponsor Steel City Pops, a delicious option for refreshing enjoyment at The Heart of the Ranch during the performances!
- Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty's CULTURAL DISTRICT office is supporting advertising in 360 West magazine. Thank you!
Become an Underwriter
It's not too late to be a participating sponsor for 2017! The annual SUMMER DANCE CONCERT is made possible through individual, corporate and foundation donations and concert sponsorships. Underwriting enables the company to offer their production free to the public. 2017 Art of the Dance sponsorships are available at the following levels: Etoile Sponsors $ 25,000 Pas de Deux Sponsors 10,000 Corps de Ballet Sponsors 5,000 Encore Sponsors 1,500.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jan Simus Curry, (817) 763-5087.